Thursday, September 13, 2012

Art

I love to mess around with beads and duck tape! I like to attempt to create "new" things out of duck tape! I also love beads I like creating jewelry out of beads! I have recently made a bunch of bracelets and earrings, I also have made anklets. I like to mess around with art stuff because it's fun to come up with super cool but random stuff! Some of the things that I have made is a bird house that's splatter painted, and also when i was little I think I squeezed a bunch of paint on a piece of paper and squished it together and got this cool wavy effect! Something that I think I did when I was little was took a bunch of random crayons and put them in foil and put them in the sun and I tried to make this big blog of random colors! But that failed! Oops! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment